Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The T.R.O.Y. Blog Presents: G-Funk Cali



Our recent philaflava forum member, Tha Town that E OAK LOC has started to blessing us with some classic tracks of his favourite music genre, g-funk.
So i get an idea that together, we can make for you, California only g-funk compilation. Those 2 compilations gathers around artists from different parts of California, such as South Central, San Francisco, Oakland, Compton, Sacramento, San Diego etc.
You will like this, obscurity and dopeness in once, we can guarantee you on that.

These dope covers are made by Tha Town himself.

Give us a feedback on what you think about this compilation, do you feelin this? Your favourite track? Or just give us an idea about come other type of compilation.
Enjoy!


"This is a very funky g-funk mix. My objective with this comp was to make it as smooth as possible. Think low-rider music. All these artists are from various parts of California. Enjoy!" Tha Town that E OAK LOC.

Tha Town Presents



01. Flexx - O.G. Ridahz Feat. Young Dre
02. Remy - Roll Wit Us
03. Crimies - Love For The City Of Hub
04. P.I.M.P. - P.I.M.P.
05. L.O.L. - Summer Breeze
06. Mr. X - Flossin
07. 9Eleven - Between The Streets
08. Daddy V & DMG - Chronic Prelude
09. Big Mack - Mack On
10. 11/5 - Parkin' Lot Pimpin' Feat. Big Charlie
11. Mr.ILL - 3 Hills of Suga
12. G-Fellas - Player In You
13. 805 Locos - Summertime In The 805
14. Brown Pride - On A Friday Night
15. Butch Cassidy - So Cold Feat. DJ Quik

Preview:


DOWNLOAD





- This mixture is also funky like the first one, but with some more gangster tracks, as a spice, which making it great complement to Tha Town's compilation.
Enjoy!

Markshot Presents



01. D-Lew - Livin In The Bay Feat. Adam Caine, Cle & Kontac
02. Askari X - Oakland Streets
03. C-Funk - Lime In Ya Coconut
04. 3X Krazy - Keep It On The Real
05. G-Lo - High-D-Hoe
06. B.G. Knocc Out & Dresta - 50/50 Luv
07. D-Moe - Hecta Feat. Playa P, Seff Tha Gaffla & San Quinn
08. RodG - Always
09. T-Lowe - TNT
10. Havoc & Prodeje - Now I Lay Me Down
11. Hami - I'm The One Ya' Slept On
12. 909 Boyz - Royal Flush
13. Dru Down - Hoo Ride Feat. Luniz
14. S-I-C - Exit Out The Business
15. Vitamin C - Fridaiz
16. Homicide - Success
17. Suga Bear - Grave Yard Shift Feat. Hitman

Preview:


DOWNLOAD












-- Markshot

10 comments:

  1. That BG Knocc Out and Dresta album was maaaad slept on.... Thanks for the mixes! toooo many new tracks on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am born and raised and live in Cali but I am generally not a fan of G-Funk. I honestly get disappointed when I see this kind of stuff on my beloved TROY. But I did go through this post and listen, and I gotta give it up. My man was right when he said he made it "smooth." He pulled together a wide array of selections that are just nice to listen to. This is that smoothed out ish that I grew up loungin to. I'm still sort of a G-Funk hater, but I gotta give props for this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Markshot compilation is dope but the link for Tha Town compilation does not work.
    Anyway thanks for the great music and I would appreciate it if you could reupload Tha Town compilation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank, i appreciate that.

    Hmm are you sure the link does not work?
    I am downloading Tha Town's compilation now and everything is ok and working. Try again and let me know.

    -Markshot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, not working. The link sends me to mediafire, but doesn't give me any download options

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried earlier when someone said it didn't work and it worked fine for me. I just tried again and it worked fine. Try again, mediafire has been effin up for awhile now. If it still don't work, I'll make a megaupload link for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ T.R.O.Y.
    thanks for your answer. The link is okay. I tried again later that day and it worked fine.
    It is also a great compilation. So, again, thanks very much and by the way I don't think that G-Funk on T.R.O.Y. is a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol...a G-Funk post with a pic of the golden gate.../facepalm :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @dnyle: I'm not understanding what your facepalming. Out of all the dope work we put in here, your one comment is a dis to a pic we used?
    Does the pic not represent a part of CA?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahahhaa, love bummping this shit in the car. Way to ignorant!

    ReplyDelete