Sunday, January 17, 2010

Touring The States: Orlando, FL

In a short lines, Snoop Dogg diss.
I thought this might be interesting to most of us, so finally i found this a month ago and decided to share it. This came out on Boomin' Records.
Don't know if you'll find more amusement in this one rather than Disneyland but still..


Sheep Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle Funk (1994)


a1. I Wanna Get High
a2. We Don't Love Dem Hoes
a3. Child Support Blues
a4. Dear Bitch
a5. Gangsta Groove
a6. House Niggas
a7. Fuck Snoop Dogg

b1. Tangueray
b2. Deep Money
b3. Get A Job Bitch
b4. Don't Ask Me 4 Shit
b5. It's Like This
b6. Give A Dog A Bone

Preview:


DOWNLOAD

-- Markshot

4 comments:

  1. ....I mean I try to find some info on the net but no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No my man, nothing, i tried myself, but no luck.
    It's really impossible sometime to find at least small info about some artists.

    Btw, you run dope blogs, especially music thingz, which i was checking regularly, don't know when you started it, but from 2006 i think.

    -Markshot

    ReplyDelete