Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style/ Taste The Pain (Soundtrack 1999)

In 1999, the video game "Wu Tang: Shaolin Style" was released for the PlayStation. It was titled "Taste The Pain" in PAL territories. It was a fighting game based on the Wu-Tang Clan's kung fu influence. Wu Tang: Shaolin Style was poorly received by many video game reviewers but anyway, my intention is to post the soundtrack not the video game. The PlayStation disc had its soundtrack which was playable on every music cd player. It featured every song that was exclusively made for the game.

1. La The Darkman & RZA - Wu World Order
2. U-God - Rumble (Feat. Inspectah Deck, Letha Face, & Method Man)
3. Masta Killa - Shaolin Temple
4. Tekitha - Back To 36 (Take It Back)
5. La The Darkman & RZA - Wu World Order (Instrumental)
6. U-God - Rumble (Instrumental) (Prod. By True Master)
7. RZA - Instrumental #1
8. RZA - Instrumental #2
9. RZA - Instrumental #3
10. RZA - Jungle Instrumental #1
11. RZA - Jungle Instrumental #2
12. RZA - Jungle Instrumental #3
13. La The Darkman & RZA - Wu World Order (Chorus Acapella)
14. RZA - Jungle Instrumental #4

Download


-- Thomas V

9 comments:

  1. Holy shit! I remember when the game came out, but I had already traded my Playstation for an ounce of smoke in late 97 or early 98, because I didn't really play it much. I was gonna buy it anyway just to have it, but I didn't. Never realized that it came with a CD. Great post! Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea as a shorty I played the album often, Masta Killa's "Shaolin Temple" was my shit. Too bad the instrumental for that track wasnt included, but I found it years later on Soulseek anyway. Props manye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate this man. Been looking for it. I used to have the game. I happened to like the game, though poor reviews were received

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, been looking for these tracks everywhere!!! "Sizeable chunk of ear wax or so"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please please send this me ,PLEASE. The links dont work anymore(numberwood@yahoo.co.uk)...Long time since I had this game. I didnt think taste the pain was that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a re-up for that Shaolin Style soundtrack:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0L87BTB

    ReplyDelete