Thursday, June 25, 2009

Touring The States: Vallejo, CA

I was conflicted over which Vallejo album I should include in this post. I decided to drop this one because i found an excellent quality rip that sounds nice and loud.

This album dropped on Solar Music Group (SMG), the same label that provided distribution for artists like E-40, Master P, Dayton Family etc.

As was the case for a few prior Touring The States artists, I don't have any info for I.Q., so listen to the samples and decide for yourself whether you'll give this album a chance or not.

I.Q.
- Reality Check (1995)

01. Intro - Reality Check
02. Havin' Fun
03. Some How

04. No Love Here
05. Feel Good

06. Life Is A Game 2 Me

07. Concrete Jungle Feat. Bone
08. Theory

Samples:


*Thanks to Othello who ripped this tape in highest quality.

DOWNLOAD

-- Markshot

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I.Q is actually now Katmann. Check him out at www.katmann.com. His new album just dropped the past winter. Mos Def a banger...

    ReplyDelete