Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Tribe Called Quest - People's Instinctive Travels And The Paths Of Rhythm (Videos)

Artwork Edited by dirt_dog

If you weren't aware, June is Native Tongues Month. Back in April(Gang Starr Month), I dropped the whole Gang Starr Video Collection. Now, It's time for a full A Tribe Called Quest Hi-Resolution Video Collection. A Tribe Called Quest released 13 videos in total for their 5 albums. I will start by giving you the first 3 ATCQ videos from their first album People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm released in 1990. The videos included are I Left My Wallet In El Segundo, Bonita Applebum, and Can I Kick It. They were all taken & ripped from the A Tribe Called Quest's Video Anthology DVD. You can always buy it here.

I Left My Wallet In El Segundo













Download

Bonita Applebum













Download

Can I Kick It













Download

-- Thomas V

No comments:

Post a Comment