Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Masterz of The Zooniverse

"I'm not sure if you realize, but this isn't ODB's Brooklyn Zoo.
This is Together Forever (T.F.). This was a group of guys from Brooklyn who actually owned the name Brooklyn Zoo. They aren't affiliated with the Wu at all!
The Members are Rog-A-Rab, Elite, Basha, Sire, Me Knuckles, & like 2 more guys. I'm not sure if I spelled them right, but I know who they are.
THIS IS NOT A WU-TANG Affiliate record." Donflorgon(youtube)

With more information from T.R.O.Y. member Knowbody, Brooklyn Zoo were supposed to drop an album titled "End Of The World" but it never saw the light of the day.

Here's their catalog:
Boo / The New Shit CD Single (1994)
The Year 2000 / The New Shit 12" (1994)
Masters of Zooniverse 12" (1995)


Shoutouts to Digital Stimulation, ScholarWenis, & Ho1ogramz.

--Thomas V

3 comments:

  1. I done a bit of digging on the net TF Mafia dropped an album & a mixtape recently. I exchanged emails with Rab & pointed him to this site, I hope he drops by to see this post he was amazed that his music reached London. Where else did they reach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning me in your post. In the following forum post I posted 2 youtube-links to two of the Brooklyn Zoo songs and made a picture of the Masterz of the Zooniverse Maxi CD:

    http://www.ugrap.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=460414#460414

    Knowbody

    ReplyDelete