Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ca$h Money Click

Representin' Hollis, Ca$h Money Click consisted of three hungry Queens emcees. In 1994, Group Members Ja Rule, Nemesis, & Chris Black released their first 12" inch titled"4 My Click B/W Get The Fortune". The 12" was really successful as Cash Money Click did videos for both tracks which you can see on Youtube. 4 My Click also featured an appearance by fellow Queens emcee Mic Geronimo who had already recorded his first single "It's Real" produced by CMC main producer DJ Irv(AKA Irv Gotti). Ca$h Money Click released a follow-up 12" titled "Get The Fortune (Remix) B/W She Swallowed It". Blunt Recordings only put out a few DJ-only promos of the 12" as it remains rare to this day. I have ripped it and I'm pretty sure that it's the first time it's available as a download. Also, "4 My Click B/W Get The Fortune" is the CD Single, not a vinyl rip. Cash Money Click never released a full album but I heard that one was recorded. I was recently given an unreleased CMC track from 1994 taken from one of their sessions by T.R.O.Y. member itzmurda; it was titled "Wartime".


01. 4 My Click (Radio)
02. 4 My Click (Street)
03. 4 My Click (Radio Instrumental)
04. Get Tha Fortune (Radio)
05. Get Tha Fortune (Street)
06. Get Tha Fortune (Radio Instrumental)
A1. Get Tha Fortune (Remix) (Radio)
A2. Get Tha Fortune (Remix) (Street)
A3. Get Tha Fortune (Remix) (Instrumental)
A4. Get Tha Fortune (Remix) (Acapella)
B1. She Swallowed It (Radio)
B2. She Swallowed It (Street)
B3. She Swallowed It (Instrumental)

Download




Unreleased CMC 1994 : Wartime


-- Thomas V

2 comments:

  1. these are some nice ups right here. Thanx alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for da remix download. i have the original cmc single cd too. it´s very dope stuff. i never heard about the remix release. very rare & interesting. in the mid90ies ja rule was cool, but i´m not a big fan of him in the present. ( too much commercial!!! )
    one

    ReplyDelete