Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DJ Mister Cee “The Best Of The Notorious B.I.G.”



Somewhere down the line after the Method Man and Redman mixes, I found this one for Biggie. Great mix of some lesser known songs, appearances, remixes and two real nice freestyles from the good ol' days.

01 Biggie Smalls-Freestyle Live At Mister Cee's Crib
02 Mary J. Blige-Real Love (Remix) feat. Biggie Smalls
03 Neneh Cherry-Buddy X (Remix) feat. Biggie Smalls
04 Biggie Smalls-Party & Bullshit
05 Biggie Smalls-A Buncha Niggas (Original) feat. Heavy D, 3rd Eye, Guru, Rob O & Busta Rhymes
06 Supercat-Dolly My Baby (Remix) feat. Mary J. Blige, Puff Daddy, Jesse West & Biggie Smalls
07 Heavy D-Jam Session feat. Biggie Smalls & Troo Kula
08 Biggie Smalls-The What feat. Method Man
09 Red Hot Lover Tone-For My Niggaz (Remix) feat. Biggie Smalls, Organized Konfusion & M.O.P.
10 Heavy D-Let's Get It On feat. Grand Puba, 2Pac & Biggie Smalls
11 Biggie Smalls-I'm Jus Playin'
12 Crustified Dibbs-Cunt Renaissance feat. Biggie Smalls
13 Da Brat-Da B-Side feat. Biggie Smalls
14 Bandit-All Men Are Dogs (Remix) feat. Pudgee Da Phat Bastard, Snagglepus, Positive K, Grandaddy I.U., Biggie Smalls & Grand Puba
15 Big Daddy Kane-Madison Square Garden Freestyle feat. Big Scoob, 2Pac, Biggie Smalls & Shyheim
16 Funkmaster Flex-Live At The Palladium feat. Biggie Smalls
17 Biggie Smalls-Who Shot Ya?
18 Total-Can't You See feat. Biggie Smalls
19 Biggie Smalls-Real Niggaz (All Verses)
20 Junior Mafia-Players Anthem (Original & Remix)
21 Junior Mafia-Get Money (Original & Remix)
22 Biggie Smalls-One More Chance (Original & Remix)

Being the freak that I am, I did not like the cover it came with and made myself a new one to match the other two. But for the purists who only want the original, I scanned it in, cleaned it up and threw in all new type for an exact match. Coming soon will be “The Best Of Mobb Deep” and double disc set for “The Best Of Jay-Z.”


enjoy,
--dirt_dog

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your effort you put into this blog.
    I really like these mixtapes you're dropping. one question tho, do you happen to have the original 90 minute tapes of these mister cee best of series tapes? I know this is a tuff one, but it would be nice to have rips of the original 90minute tapes, as the cd re-releases cut off somewhere between 70 - 80 minutes..
    Thanks again for your effort. It's appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I have on cassette is Method Man. It is currently in a box somewhere in my basement. I'll do my best to dig it out, but it will probably be a couple weeks.

    --dirt_dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this tape like 12 years ago, and I remember the freestyle having an oddly homoerotic moment: "niggas press their luck and/ they get a butt-fuckin'/ straight up the ass/ raw-dog with the rash/... Big pleases emcees across the seas."

    ReplyDelete