Sunday, December 21, 2008

Catching Up


Every week here is spectacular, so your safest bet is to simply follow us closely under the assumption that we will grow and keep progressing. You are free to sleep if you want to, but I would advise against it. In any event, it's easy to fall behind, so take some time to appreciate what the T.R.O.Y. Movement puts out every week.

Top Five Posts 12/14/08 -12/21/08 


Top Five Posts You Should Become Acquainted With 12/14/08 -12/21/08

Light My Fire ... Again And Again ...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, my first spotlight in the end of the week wrap up post.

    I watched the downloads of my Big Kwam guest verses mix jump from below twenty to over sixty in like a day or two.

    You guys really get the music to spread quickly, thanks for providing any/all my links to a wider audience, it's exactly what I was hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Big Sleep - that's exactly what we're hoping for as well. There are a lot of homegrown,specialized blogs out there putting in good work. In addition to being the generator of good compilations and sound analysis, I like to think that T.R.O.Y. is also a portal to the part of the rap blogosphere that goes out of its way to carry on the tradition of college radio mixshows and the like. Hence, why I've been referring to the T.R.O.Y. "Movemenent" as of late. Keep up the good work! - Thun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Festivus from Scribe. Pagans can download my hiphop anti-christmas song megamix @ http://www.mediafire.com/file/9rd4wzanmx1

    ReplyDelete