Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Big L VLS Goodness

(Picture is jacked from unkut.com)

Some time ago we introduced you to T.R.O.Y. Forum regular TheBigSleep's Big L Rarities Blog and told you about his ongoing quest to digitize the late Harlem emcee's entire vinyl discography, including guest appearances. Well TheBigSleep does not sleep when it comes to this mission, and he's already located some more links for your listening enjoyment, courtesy of Time4SumAksion and T.R.O.Y. Forum regular Tapehead. -- Thun

Party Over Here (192 CBR)

http://sharebee.com/e84306a1

(Lord Finesse) Party Over Here (Remix Version)
(Lord Finesse) Party Over Here (Album Version)
(Lord Finesse) Party Over Here (Remix Instrumental)
(Lord Finesse) Party Over Here (Clean Version)
Yes You May ft. Big L (Funk Flow Mix)
Yes You May Remix (Instrumental)

Can’t Go Wrong / Dangerous (192 CBR)

http://sharebee.com/e4204802

(O.C.) Can’t Go Wrong (Remix) ft. Changing Faces
(O.C.) Can’t Go Wrong
Dangerous the Sequel (Instrumental)
(O.C.) Can’t Go Wrong (Instrumental)
(O.C.) Dangerously Makin’ Money ft. Lord Tariq, Peter Gunz & Fat Man Scoop
Dangerous the Sequel ft. Big L & The Lost Boyz
Dangerous ft. Big L

Full Clip / Work Remix (VBR)

http://sharebee.com/22b29da7

(Gangstarr) Full Clip (Instrumental)
(Gangstarr) Full Clip Remix ft. Sticky Fingaz
Work Remix (Instrumental)
Work Remix ft. Big L

2 comments:

  1. Damn guys I didn't think an update was comin' but I guess you see everything, as I hoped you would. And yeah tapehead put up the O.C. Can’t Go Wrong / Dangerous single after a request, much props once again and I just never could find a password to the one Party Over Here single link until Swann helped me out with the Time4SumAksion hint, so thanks to him as well. The Work Remix was my doing however, I was just late on gettin’ it together with all the others I guess.

    I'm all over the front page, looks like I have a rep to live up to now. And Swann said he had a few more rips to throw my way (ones I’ve never seen online, not even dead links) and unprovoked he’s said it twice now (earlier today on this very blog even) so I trust he’ll come through for us and we’ll have a third installment of even more Big L VLS goodness in the next little while hopefully.

    Don’t know how many times I’ve said it so far but thanks a million for all the press you’re givin’ my site. It’s still in its first year just like your blog and while they obviously aren’t nearly on the same scale/level, both are flourishing in their own ways, I’ve made huge progress in the last several months too, much of which comes directly from or is thanks/due to Philaflava, the promotion I’ve received and more importantly, the users who have helped out (quickly might I add) with either new audio or new information, both of which I’m in short supply of these days.

    Plus, nowhere else do people appreciate rare nineties (vinyl) material like this place does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Comin' from you that's quite the compliment.

    ReplyDelete