Wednesday, November 26, 2008

T.R.O.Y. Guest Blogger w/ Chip Fu

Top Ten Flows (Other Than My Own)






1. eminem
2. grafh
3. elzhi
4. jay-z
5. pharohe monch
6. talib kweli
7. wise intelligent
8. royce the 5'9"
9. busta rhymes
10. aidona

Right now my self and the BLAQ ink staff are putting the finishing touches on my solo album called MATH. We just shot two videos to keep the buzz going. We are now finishing up my mixtape called "stop playin" which we are going to drop at the same time we debut an internet tv show called CMIXtv. Stay tuned.

myspace.com/chipfu
chipfu.com
facebook: look up "chip fu"








-- Chip Fu

3 comments:

  1. talib has a top 10 flow, really? I love the dude, but there are so many others... where's saafir? aceyalone? snoop? hell, nas? good call on elzhi and pharaohe, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mr., Chip Fu, about to wreck shop"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta love seeing Wise Intelligent on this list. I don't think there is another MC out there with the sheer AMOUNT of flows that he manages!

    ReplyDelete