Monday, November 24, 2008

Another Dope 90's Obscure Mixtape

Enjoy this dope mixtape by Switzerland's own Tom & Marc. The mixtape is one full track and it's a must have!

01. Cranium - Gauge
02. Walk With The Limp - Money Boss Players
03. Madman's Dream - East Flatbush Project
04. Don't Get It Twisted - Foundation & Rezidue
05. Black Rain - Citizen Kane
06. HipHop Can't Stop - Slomo
07. Tech's Technique - Hi-Tech
08. Get Down - MF Grimm
09. Positional Bypass - Sic Sense
10. Dead Man's Walk - Jigmastas
11. Here & Now (Remix) - Get Open
12. Born 2 Live (DJ Eclipse Remix) - OC
13. Never Judge A Book - The Alamo
14. Real Kukoo - Kukoo Da Baga Bonez
15. Another Banga - Calhoun
16. Escape From Belize - Candy Store
17. Crab - Fierce
18. Rhyme Impotence - Sparrow
19. Who I Be (Part 2) - Finsta Bundy

Here are the individual tracks

Zip 1
http://sharebee.com/ea4eba65
Zip 2 http://sharebee.com/b9753ed4

Props to Sen, Lyrical Gynmastics, Verge, godmc & Ho1ogramz

---Philaflava

1 comment:

  1. Yo loving the 90's obscure, saw my man Messiah's Survival of the fetus on one....dope.......He's still making ill music......Anyways I'm looking for this joint from 97....."collect my thoughts,my mind moves at warp speed I often think to myself about greed why I smoke so much weed and indeed I love my freedom like my new born seed formally out of ya league I bond like Sean Connery honor me wit knowlede........

    Song was somethin like "who are you", "the prophet" or something........2 mcs, the cat on the second verse was somethin like superboy or somethin...lemme know if anyone heard this jawn...thanks

    ReplyDelete