Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Double Down Vol. 2



A few ago I laced you with my first installment of Double Down, today I'm dropping volume 2.
Each mix contains 11
tracks that I hope will be your soundtrack while you're on the iron horse, driving to work or just chillin' in the cut.

--Philaflava

Double Down Vol. 2

01. Da King & I - Flip Da Script (DJ Premier Remix)
02. Shorty Long - Shorty Doing His Thang
03. Lord Finesse - Shorties Kaught Up In The System (Remix)
04. Kool G. Rap & DJ Polo - Straight Jacket (OG Mix)
05. 100x - Philly Niggas International feat. Black Thought & Malik B.
06. 100x - Live In 215 feat. Black Thought & Air Smooth
07. Leaders of The New School - International Zone Coaster (SD50's Remix)
08. Big Daddy Kane - Lyrical Gynmastics
09. DJ Krush - Real feat. Tragedy Khadafi
10. Tragedy Khadafi - Crime Nationalist
11. King Tee - At Your Own Risk (Marley Marl Remix)

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment