Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Roxanne Shante - Queen Pin (1995)


"Queen Pin" is Roxanne Shante's last solo record on Cold Chillin' Records. It was first released on Roxanne Shante's Greatest Hits in 1995 on Cold Chillin'. It is produced by Tony T. who produced for the late Cold Chillin' releases of Kool G Rap(XXX Cuts) and the Brooklyn Zoo 12"s. He also produced most of Mack da Maniak - Loco Motive album from 1996. "Queen Pin" was later released in 1996 as a promo 12" inch containing a remix. I would love to hear it if someone has it as I don't own it.. "Queen Pin" was ripped from the lp vinyl. Enjoy,



Download

-- Thomas V

4 comments:

  1. it's funny how I got my hands on the promo vinyl at a record store a couple of days after I did this post. the remix is similar to the original though. -- thomasv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this song on the triple vinyl "Roxanne Shante - The Best Of Cold Chillin'" LandSpeed put out some years ago. On that record they falsely credited Eric B, Kool G Rap and Large Pro as the producers. When I found out later that Tony T was the producer I already had put it on a best of Large Pro mixtape:)

    The same Greatest Hits collection contains the song "The Payback" produced by Sir Jinx and G Rap. Does anyone know when and on which record it first came out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey This is Tony T

    djbkny@hotmail.com

    please follow me on facebook

    ReplyDelete