Saturday, February 6, 2010

J-Love “Nas' Finest” (Cassette)

CLASS-SICK!

This tape is one of those gems that never gets old (even with some J-Love drops on it).
When I first got my hand on a copy of this tape, it really opened up my eyes to the possibility that a lot of artists had material that never made it on albums. And at the time, J-Love seemed to be the one with all the connections as every one of his tapes were covered in exclusives, remixes and unreleased tracks. See scans for track lists and the download contains a full scan of the j-card.
DOWNLOAD

Shouts to Ricky D for sending me a shoe box full of mixtapes many years ago. I'm finally getting around to ripping them.

enjoy,
--dirt_dog

10 comments:

  1. the archive is corrupted
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get what the problem is with my .rar files/ I test each one before I upload it to make sure it works fine. Maybe because I'm a Mac user? Anybody else having problems?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dirt_dog: It works fine for me. I'm not getting why people have been having problems.
    Anyways, thanks for this. You've been blessing the blog lovely, lately.
    Props.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I picked this up, lovely...thanks for the rip & the memory. Much respect

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dirt_dog, no problem for me either, worked like a charm. Great tape, great rip, great post. That first verse on Life is like a dicegame, one of his best ever! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry i switched sides in my mind, its the first verse on Deja Vu thats dope eternal..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for passing by the blog my brother appreciated...I'll add TROY to the Word Is Bond blogroll...

    Loving this TROY blog man...

    Keep the dopeness going....& Keep in touch

    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dope.

    On Live at the Barbecue that's not Pete Rock, it's Joe Fatal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *not Pete Nice, its Joe Fatal*

    ReplyDelete