Saturday, July 4, 2009

Memory Man Presents Wu-Tang Clan Vs. D.I.T.C.


Memory Man Presents Wu-Tang Clan Vs. D.I.T.C.

"This virtual face-off pits two of New York's most respected and influential crews against each other in an all-out blend war. The focus is on battle rhymes and the groups' golden era material, but there's a few exceptions. Split into two continuous parts, the tracks alternate between Wu-Tang MC's rhyming over D.I.T.C. beats and vice versa. This mix is an attempt to illustrate how evenly matched the Wu-Tang Clan and D.I.T.C. really are/were.
"

Wu-Tang Clan Vs. DITC Part 1 (45:30)
Wu-Tang Clan Vs. DITC Part 2 (35:05)

Download


Hopefully, you will all enjoy this mix. Make sure to check out Memory Man here at his Myspace. Drop a comment! It def gets my vote for 'Mix of the Year'!!

-- Thomas V

8 comments:

  1. the link doesn't work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link works for me. Try again and if it still doesn't work, we'll throw another one up.

    BTW- This mix is unbelievably dope. I hope everybody checks this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man! this is so well done! I havent burnt a CD for the car in a long time, this one is going mobile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely out-fucking-standing
    everyone dl this..started listening to the mix and couldn't stop..two of mah favorite crews wreckin it over each others beats sonnnnnnnnn

    !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blend mix of the year! Unpolished early 90s flavor, capturing the raw essence of REAL hip hop. Like my man Dres said: Put it in the stereo and blast it in your hood!

    Mad props to Memory Man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this had me straight WILDIN' in the supermarket on saturday! catching wreck in the frozen meats section....!

    big up Memory Man

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. The is absolutely incredible... Thanks for the hook up!!!

    ReplyDelete