Friday, April 17, 2009

Gang Starr - Non-Album Tracks Volume 4



Here is installment #4. This volume contains Guru guest appearances from between the years of 1991 and 1995.

Gang Starr - Non-Album Tracks Volume 4
1. Nice N Smooth - Down The Line
2. Slam Slam - Free Your Feelings (Remix)
3. Dream Warriors - I Lost My Ignorance (Premier Remix)
4. Dream Warriors - I Lost My Ignorance (Tim Bran Remix)
5. Heavy D & The Boyz - Buncha Niggas
6. Brand New Heavies - It's Gettin' Hectic
7. Neneh Cherry - Sassy
8. Cutthroats - Stop Lookin' At Me
9. De La Soul - Patti Dooke
10. Nefertiti - No Nonsense
11. Digable Planets - Borough Check
12. Donald Byrd - Time Is Moving On
13. DJ Krush - B-Boy Mastermind
14. DJ Krush - Most Wanted Man
15. DJ Honda - What You Expected (Original)
16. DJ Honda - What You Expected
17. Group Home - Serious Rap Shit
http://www.mediafire.com/?wnnmdydmzwd

Preview:

Dream Warriors - I Lost My Ignorance (Premier Remix)


DJ Krush - B-Boy Mastermind


DJ Honda - What You Expected (Original)


DJ Honda - What You Expected


Group Home - Serious Rap Shit


--Roy Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment