Monday, April 20, 2009

Best Of VLS (Vol.5): "Clouds Of Smoke - 4/20"

Once again, you can find Volumes 1 and 3 of this series here on the blog. But Volumes 2, 4 and maybe a few future drops will be exclusive to the Skypager mailing list. You can sign up by clicking here or by typing your email underneath the Skypager to the right of the page. There's a few other things you might be interested in at the Skypager group, too. And you can also refer to the link above to the past volumes to see the list of VLS blogs that have been linked and scoured in the making of these compilations. I must give Crates Of AG another shout for posting that Ill Distracxion track that I had been looking for.

Okay, so I never really got into the 420 thing myself, but I know there are heads out there that might not mind a little 'get high' compilation. I figured I would meld some known weed cuts with some of the obscure tracks from them VLS blogs out there and the finished product is pretty heavy. The instrumental supplemental only contains beats for half of the songs on the compilation this time around. Sorry about that but I couldn't find the rest.

Clouds Of Smoke:
01. Top Quality - Magnum Opus
02. Nice N Smooth - How Many Blunts (Vin Roc Mix)
03. Boodah An Da Bandit - Brain On Drugz
04. Lord Digga - High Like A Bird
06. Mike Zoot - Live and Stink
07. 50 Grand - Max Mode
08. Chief Kamachi, Rahsheed, Rich Medina - J. Edgar Hoover
09. Ill Distracxion - Calm Wit Da Trom
10. Supernatural - Buddah Blessed It
11. Rubbabandz - Purple Rain
12. HDM - Real MC's
13. Izm Da Mad Soul - Who Lit Dat
14. Finsta Bundy - Feel The High
15. PHD - Kick That Shit And Get High (ft.KL[RIP])
16. Channel Live - Mad Izm (Buckwild 95 Remix)
17. Royal Flush, Channel Live, Mic Geronimo - Smoke Session
18. Diamond D - Never (ft. Sadat X & K. Terribul)

Previews:







Don't sleep on the links. There's some bonus downloads, videos[besides the 2 above], information, and overlooked posts. Enjoy.
--Verge

Editor's Note: Certain installments of the "The Best Of VLS" series were only made available to members of our Skypager Google Group/ Mailing List, so sign up here or at the pager in the sidebar.

9 comments:

  1. Mediafire began suck. Link unavailable for non-premium users. I cannot also download vol4 from skypager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamil, thanks for the heads up. I'm sure Verge will take care of the mediafire issue when he gats a chance.
    In the meantime, everyone can enjoy the videos and play the songs in the Divshare. Firefox users should be able to figure out how to download from the DivShare player as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry everybody. My Mediafire links are all now back up and running.
    @Kamil- Let me know if you still have problems with Mediafire. But I think you should be straight now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was the name of that firefox patch that let's you download divsharE???

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Spick Rick- It's called 'video helper' or 'download helper'. So, I'm guessing that the Mediafire still isn't working for heads?
    I'm hooking up a divshare link to the zipped folder right now. There should be a 'back-up link' in the og post within 10 minutes. Damn, sorry for all this b.s., everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. danggg, i dropped by here by chance.. glad I did man. great blog. keep up the good work!

    -triplestarfish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mediafire is working now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mediafire was working fine. But I rather just be prepared for whatever comes my way. I'm gonna get on top of the video helper thingy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. people actually think that this Buckwild 95 Remix of Mad IZM is better than the original!? thats nuts....

    ReplyDelete