Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gang Starr - Non-Album Tracks Volume 3



Here is installment #3 of the Gang Starr Non-Album Tracks Series. With the exception of "Doe In Advance", all of these tracks were recorded in between the years of 1997 and 2000.

Gang Starr - Non-Album Tracks Volume 3
1. Doe In Advance (Original)
2. Doe In Advance
3. I'm Not Superman
4. So Wassup
5. You Know My Steez (Dobie Remix)
6. You Know My Steez (T.M.A.A.L. Remix)
7. You Know My Steez (K. Gee Street Remix)
8. The Piece Maker w/ Tony Touch
9. Tongue Of Terror
10. All 4 Tha Ca$h
11. Full Clip
12. Full Clip Remix w/ Sticky Fingaz
13. 1/2 & 1/2 w. M.O.P.
14. The Militia w/ Freddie Foxx & Big Shug (Pete Rock Remix)
15. The Militia w/ Rakim & W.C. (Remix)
16. Discipline w/ Total
17. Soul
18. Play That Beat '99
19. Brooklyn Trooper (J-Love Mixtape Version)
http://www.mediafire.com/?myym0y2nizj

Preview:

Doe In Advance (Original)


I'm Not Superman


So Wassup


You Know My Steez (Dobie Remix)


All 4 Tha Ca$h


--Roy Johnson

1 comment: