Monday, March 8, 2010

Random VLS Drops: Diamond D - What U Heard

Fresh rip at 320kbps
A1. What U Heard [Radio Edit]
A2. "*!*!" What U Heard [Original LP Version]
A3. I'm Outta Here (My Name Is John Doe)
B1. You Can't Front (...It Is Real) [Vocal]
B2. You Can't Front (...It Is Real) [Instrumental]
B3. I'm Outta Here (My Name Is John Doe) [Radio Edit]


This isn't only worth having for the ill cover art, but you also get a great B-Side, featuring Sadat X and Lord Finesse. Everything on this was produced by Diamond D, with Buckwild on the co production for "You Can't Front", Showbiz on "I'm Outta Here", and Lakim Shabazz on "What U Heard".
You know the shit is real, you can't front, jack.


--Verge

1 comment:

  1. made my day right here.. Diamond D!!!! And Sadat with arguably one of the best lines in hip-hop.. yall know the one..

    ReplyDelete