Friday, March 26, 2010

Frankenstein “Live From New York (The Remixx Album)” (1996)

One of my favorite pieces from my vinyl collection. I picked this up back in 1996 just for Method Man's "P.L.O. Style" remix and I was pleasantly surprised with all the other tracks. In the last few years I've tracked down audio for just about everything that Frankenstein has ever done. I sure wish he'd come out from wherever he's hiding (a teacher in Canada?) and bless us with some new material.

DOWNLOAD

enjoy,
--dirt_dog

3 comments:

  1. Nice post, keeping with the actually good stuff from Canada theme we got going on right now.
    Last year I did a little piece on Frankenstein's Brand Nubian Slow Down Waterfalls Remix. It didn't seem to go over too well.
    I still stand by liking that remix as a nice, summer time, kinda goofy happy joint.
    Check it, for those who haven't:
    http://philaflava.blogspot.com/2009/05/brand-nubian-slow-down-waterfalls-remix.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.. i'll check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankenstein now owns a gym in toronto....true story

    ReplyDelete