Tuesday, September 15, 2009

dirt_dog Remix Pack 2


Welcome to another installment of the dirt_dog Remix Pack. This time around we have a couple original versions and 3 more of my favorite remixes pulled from my own personal collection of cd singles (retail, US, UK and promo only versions). And as a former Wu fanatic, I've always enjoyed the extra verse from Meth on the "Home Grown Version." If you missed Remix Pack 1, go HERE.

Remix Pack 2
01 Wu-Tang Clan-Method Man (Home Grown Version)
02 Stetsasonic-Talkin' All That Jazz (Dominoes Vocal)
03 Outkast-Elevators (Me & You) (Crazy "C" Trunk Rattlin' Edit)
04 Black Sheep-Strobelite Honey (Street Mix)
05 Mobb Deep-Shook Ones Part I (Original Version)


enjoy,
--dirt_dog

1 comment:

  1. as usual, dirt_dog is my hero... keep those dusty gems coming!

    ReplyDelete