Thursday, September 10, 2009

dirt_dog Remix Pack 1

Before my vinyl obsession began, I used to be crazy madd about cd singles. It would usually go like this: I'd go to my local shop, see a cd single, buy it. Then a couple weeks later I'd spot the same looking cd single in a slim line case. Sure, why not get that one too? It has 1 or 2 extra tracks on it. It came to the point where I'd buy just about anything I could in hopes of finding some dope remix, live track or a non-album track. So here I'm going to give you little 5-track packs of my favorite remixes and other rarities that I've pulled from my own cd single collection over the years. I'm also going to do my best not to repeat any track from the 50 Remixes You Need To Hear series that was done earlier on the blog.

Remix Pack 1

01 Public Enemy-Can't Do Nuttin' For Ya Man (Bass In Your Face 12" Mix)

02 Naughty By Nature-O.P.P. (Fairplay Remix)

03 The Pharcyde-Passin' Me By (Brixton Flavour 12")

04 Fugees-Vocab (Refugees Hip Hop Mix)

05 De La Soul-Keepin' The Faith (12" UK Mix)


DOWNLOAD


enjoy,

--dirt_dog

5 comments:

  1. yo! I have that DE LA single too. Dope fuckin cd single. I'll grab this.. but you need to make more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, there will be more.

    -dirt_dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharebee is a total bitch today. Crazy pop-ups. I had to give up trying to cop this.

    ReplyDelete