Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Obscure Dope Shit From The Late 80s

Obscure Dope Shit From The Late 80s Volume 1

1. Jaz - I Believe In Music
2. Low Profile - Hip Hop I Crave
3. Busy Boys - Classical
4. Uptown - Dope On Plastic
5. Latee - No Tricks
6. Chuck Chillout & Kool Chip - Time 2 Rhyme
7. Krown Rulers - Call Me The New Sire
8. JVC Force - Doin' Damage
9. Phill Most Chill - On Tempo Jack
10. Cool C - Down To The Grissle
11. TDS Mob - Scratch Reaction
12. Percee P - Let The Homicides Begin
13. T La Rock - It's Yours (Remix)
14. Freshco - N All Dat
15. Sir Ibu - I'm The Peacemaker
16. MC Player - Heavy Metal Mic Maniac
17. Kid Jazz - You Haven't Heard Nuthin' Yet
18. Hijack - Doomsday Of Rap


I'm going to do at least four of these, so check back often. If you're unfamiliar with any of this material, then you're in for a real treat. Props to Kevin Beacham for putting me on to most of this stuff via the Time Travel Show (1995-2002).

--Roy Johnson

2 comments: