Friday, October 2, 2009

Kurtis Blow - Live @Greek Theatre LA (9.13.09)


Kurtis Blow performs the classics live at The Greek Theatre in LA on Sept. 13, 2009. I originally wanted to post the live video footage but I was too far from the stage(big venue) so it was hard to really see anything except to hear the sound. Fortunately, I kept the audio and it's sounds great! The only thing that dissapointed me about the concert is that Kurtis Blow only performed for 25 minutes. One problem also is that the speakers went out when he performed the first verse of "Basketball". I embedded a video below which shows the live performance of The Breaks(props to the uploader). The breakdancing is incredible, Kurtis Blow still got it!!!

Christmas Rappin' came out in 79', we are now in '09. That's 30 Years... Enjoy,

If I Ruled The World (Live)
AJ Scratch (Live)
Rappin' Blow (Live)
The Breaks (Live)
Basketball (Live)
25 min.


Download



-- Thomas V

Note: This was part of the Old School Jams Live show.

Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force @Greek Theatre LA (9.13.09) Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment