Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Da King & I - Flip Da Scrip (DJ Premier Remix) CD Single 1993



Here we have the CD Single of Da King & I 'Krak Da Weazel/bw Flip Da Scrip (Remix)'. The main reason I bought this CD Single was for the Flip Da Script (Remix) remixed by DJ Premier. Premier laced them a great beat with jazzy gang starr flavor. Krak Da Weazel is probably my favorite track on Contemporary Jeep Music after Tears. It's great to own this forgotten Premier Remix on CD! Enjoy,


1 Krak Da Weazel (Radio Edit) (3:13)
2 Krak Da Weazel (Vibe Track) (3:12)
3 Krak Da Weazel (Album Version) (3:13)
4 Flip Da Scrip (Remix) (Radio Edit) (3:52)
5 Flip Da Scrip (Remix) (Vibe Track) (3:52)
6 Flip Da Scrip (Remix) (Main Pass) (3:52)

Download


-- Thomas V

5 comments:

  1. no... but Tears had a few different remixes. My favorite being the darp vibe remix.

    --thomasv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just listening to the instrumental, and this is another nominee for the Humpty Dance Awards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dope, I love the DJ Premier remix and the OG version, Krak Da Weazel has always been a banger to me too.

    ReplyDelete